Donate : Annual Appeal 2012/13
On any given night, HomeFront provides shelter to 470 people, most of them children. We also provide food to hundreds every week, but these services are only the beginning. We have a host of programs to prevent homelessness, provide affordable housing, encourage education, teach job skills and promote good child care and positive family life. We seek to provide low-income families in our community with permanent solutions to the agonies of poverty, solutions that pass from this generation to the next.
In these troubled economic times, and now in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, more and more families face unemployment, foreclosure, homelessness and hunger. The demand for our services has seriously increased. Donations from our supporters are more important than ever. You can make a difference in the lives of local homeless families.
Please, help us help them.
Submit this form electronically and pay by credit card via our secure server from a link on the following page. Payments are processed through PayPal, but no PayPal account is required.
Your Gift WILL change lives!
90% of every dollar donated to HomeFront goes directly to services for homeless families.
Here's what your dollars helped HomeFront do last year:
- 16,916 times families came to us that were given shelter, food, and emergency assistance
- 916 families were able to stay in their homes through our efforts
- 470 people were given safe, secure shelter on any given night in one of HomeFront’s programs
- 195 children attended one of three eight-week summer camps
- 150 children were active in our year round programs in any given month
- 145 clients have successfully been placed in jobs and have retained their positions for more than six months