Jobs at HomeFront
Since the beginning, HomeFront has helped Mercer County’s neediest citizens by providing food, clothing and emergency shelter. The comprehensive support services that ensure families reach and remain self-sufficient require a caring staff dedicated to easing the pain of homelessness and helping the homeless become productive and contributing members of the community. We offer benefits to full-time employees including medical, dental, 401K, educational reimbursements, 15 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays. We also offer flexible work schedules and opportunities for advancement.
- Emergency Assistance Case Manager (FT)
- Food Initiatives Manager
- Resource Network Truck Driver/Mover (FT/Hourly)
- AmeriCorps VISTA Summer Positions
- For My Baby & Me Program Coordinator(FT-Day)
- Motel Outreach Coordinator (FT/Exempt)
- Facilities Technician FT/Hourly
- Joys, Hopes, and Dreams Program Associate (FT/PT)
- Child Development Center Lead Teacher
- AmeriCorps VISTA Positions
Submit your cover letter, application and resume to our Human Resources Department by mail, fax or email.
Mail: HomeFront, Human Resources. 1880 Princeton Avenue. Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Fax: (609) 989-9423 Ruth Vazquez “Attention: Human Resources”
Application: Click here for an application form.
All positions require NJ Driver’s License and HS Diploma/GED, unless otherwise noted. Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus. All applications and resumes will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department for qualifications, experience, education and other pertinent information. If your qualifications meet those required for the position you are applying we will contact you to set up an interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.