Donate Food, Furniture and Clothing
In addition to financial contributions, there are many other ways you can help.
The HomeFront Donation Center will be open at 1880 Princeton Ave, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday, 9am-3pm
- Saturday, 9am-12pm
It also may be convenient for you (and works really well for us!) to purchase donations off of our Amazon wish list.
Due to space constraints, we are currently only able to accept the specific items listed below. We hope to expand our Donation Center list as circumstances allow!
Most Needed Items:
- Fans and small room a/c units
- Feminine hygiene products
- Personal hygiene products (especially regular-size shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, men’s and women’s deodorant)
- Baby formula (Enfamil, Similac)
- Pop-top canned goods and microwave-friendly food for individuals living in motels
- Baby items: Infant Tylenol (for babies under age 2), thermometers, bulb nose aspirators, bottle brushes
- Household items for move-ins: brooms and dust pans, mops and buckets, shower curtains and hooks, kitchen towels sets, Corelle break-resistant 4-piece dish set or melamine dish sets, break-resistant or plastic cup sets, silverware sets
- New or gently used children’s bathing suits
We are also accepting:
- Canned goods (protein like chicken/tuna, ravioli, beef stew, soup, spaghetti sauce, and fruit)
- Shelf stable milk (Horizon/Natrel/Parmalat or powdered milk
- Spring/summer clothing and shoes – new/gently used adult, child, and baby, clean and ready to wear, on hangers preferred
- Linens – gently used/new sheet sets, comforters, towels, blankets that are clean and ready to use
- Pots and pans – gently used/new, especially sets
- Dish and silverware sets – gently used/new, especially sets
- Small appliances in good working order, with all parts included or attached and labeled – microwaves, toasters, and coffee pots
- Baby items – gently used/new cribs, car seats within 6 years from the listed manufacture date, pack and play, etc.
- Diapers (all sizes but especially size 4, 5, 6, and pull-ups) and baby wipes
We are currently NOT able to accept:
- New or used toys
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments or stereo equipment
- Home or holiday decorations
- Knick knacks
- Office supplies
- Art and frames
Thank you for trusting HomeFront with your donated items! During this unprecedented time, we are partnering closely with many of our sister nonprofit agencies to make sure that individuals and families in our community have access to the items they need to live lives with dignity. If we reach our space limitations, we may share your generous donations with these valued community partners who share our goal of breaking the cycle of poverty.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-989-9417 x127.
Thank you for caring!