Donate Food, Diapers, Clothing, Furniture and More
In addition to financial contributions, there are many other ways you can help.
The HomeFront Donation Center is open at 1880 Princeton Ave, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday, 9am-3pm
- Saturday, 9am-12pm
It also may be convenient for you (and works really well for us!) to purchase donations off of our Amazon wish list.
Due to space constraints, we are currently only able to accept the specific items listed below. We hope to expand our Donation Center list as circumstances allow!
October Most Needed Items:
- New or gently used air mattresses (no leaks please)
- Feminine hygiene products (especially pads)
- New/gently used winter coats and winter accessories for babies, children, men, and women – please bag separately from other clothing
- 1-2 lb. bags of rice and canned beans (black, kidney, pinto, garbanzo)
- Cleaning items for move-ins: brooms and dust pans, mops and buckets, toilet brushes, antibacterial cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, dish soap, rags, sponges
- New household items for move-ins: Corelle break-resistant 4-piece dish sets, shower curtains and hooks, kitchen towels sets, break-resistant or plastic cup sets, silverware sets, bathmats, dish detergent, comforter and bedsheets (for full, twin, and queen beds), rice makers, 2-slice toasters
- Regular-size and travel-size shampoo and conditioner
- Art supplies: acrylic paint, paint brushes, canvas boards 11x14 and 8x10, poster board, scissors for adults, Crayola watercolor paints for children
We are also accepting:
- Baby formula (Enfamil, Similac)
- Personal hygiene products
- Canned goods (protein like chicken/tuna, ravioli, beef stew, soup, spaghetti sauce, and fruit)
- Shelf stable milk (Horizon/Natrel/Parmalat)
- Fall/winter clothing and shoes – new/gently used adult, child, and baby, clean and ready to wear, in labeled bags or on hangers
- Linens – gently used/new sheet sets, comforters, towels, blankets that are clean and ready to use in labeled bags
- Pots and pans – gently used/new, especially sets in labeled boxes
- Dish and silverware sets – gently used/new, especially sets secured in labeled boxes
- Small appliances in good working order, with all parts included or attached and labeled – microwaves, toasters, and coffee pots
- Baby items – gently used/new cribs, car seats within 6 years from the listed manufacture date, pack and play, etc.
- Diapers (all sizes but especially size 4, 5, 6, and pull-ups) and baby wipes
We are currently NOT able to accept:
- New or used toys
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments or stereo equipment
- Home or holiday decorations
- Knick knacks
- Office supplies
- Art and frames
Thank you for trusting HomeFront with your donated items! During this unprecedented time, we are partnering closely with many of our sister nonprofit agencies to make sure that individuals and families in our community have access to the items they need to live lives with dignity. If we reach our space limitations, we may share your generous donations with these valued community partners who share our goal of breaking the cycle of poverty.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-989-9417 x127.
Thank you for caring!