Donate Food, Furniture and Clothing
In addition to financial contributions, there are many other ways you can help.
The HomeFront Donation Center will be open at 1880 Princeton Ave, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648:
- Tuesdays – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesdays – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Fridays – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Saturdays – 9:00am – 12:00pm
It also may be convenient for you (and works really well for us!) to purchase donations off of our Amazon wish list.
Due to space constraints, we are currently only able to accept the specific items listed below.
We hope to expand our Donation Center list as circumstances allow! Note that we cannot accept clothing for now.
Most Needed Items:
- Cars in working order
- Winter coats and accessories (adult and child)
- Diapers (all sizes but especially size 4, 5, 6, and pull-ups) and baby wipes
- Baby formula
- Canned goods (protein like chicken/tuna, ravioli, beef stew, soup, spaghetti sauce, and fruit)
- Dry cereal
- Shelf stable milk (Horizon/Natrel/Parmalat or powdered milk)
- Pop-top canned goods and microwave-friendly food for individuals living in motels
- Feminine hygiene products
- Personal hygiene products (especially regular-size shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, men’s and women’s deodorant)
- Winter blankets
We are currently NOT able to accept:
- Furniture (hopefully accepting in early 2021!)
- Electronics or appliances
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments
- Holiday decorations
- Used toys or used stuffed animals
- Home or holiday decorations
Thank you for trusting HomeFront with your donated items! During this unprecedented time, we are partnering closely with many of our sister nonprofit agencies to make sure that individuals and families in our community have access to the items they need to live lives with dignity. If we reach our space limitations, we may share your generous donations with these valued community partners who share our goal of breaking the cycle of poverty.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 609-989-9417 x127,
Thank you for caring!