Donate Food, Diapers, Clothing, Furniture and More
In addition to financial contributions, there are many other ways you can help.
The HomeFront Donation Center is open at 1880 Princeton Ave, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday, 9am-3pm
- Saturday, 9am-12pm
It also may be convenient for you (and works really well for us!) to purchase donations off of our Amazon wish list.
Due to space constraints, we are currently only able to accept the specific items listed below. We hope to expand our Donation Center list as circumstances allow!
September Most Needed Items:
- Feminine hygiene products (especially pads)
- Baby formula (Enfamil, Similac)
- New household items for move-ins: brooms and dust pans, mops and buckets, shower curtains and hooks, kitchen towels set, Corelle break-resistant 4-piece dish sets, break-resistant or plastic cup sets, silverware sets, bathmats, dish detergent, comforter and bedsheets (for full, twin, and queen beds), rice makers, 2-slice toasters
- Personal hygiene products (especially regular-size and travel size shampoo and conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpaste, men’s and women’s deodorant, men’s, and women’s shaving cream)
- Art supplies: acrylic paint, paint brushes, canvas boards 11x14 and 8x10, poster board, scissors for adults, Crayola watercolor paints for children
We are also accepting:
- Canned goods (protein like chicken/tuna, ravioli, beef stew, soup, spaghetti sauce, and fruit)
- Shelf stable milk (Horizon/Natrel/Parmalat or powdered milk
- Fall/winter clothing and shoes – new/gently used adult, child, and baby, clean and ready to wear, in labeled bags or on hangers
- Linens – gently used/new sheet sets, comforters, towels, blankets that are clean and ready to use in labeled bags
- Pots and pans – gently used/new, especially sets in labeled boxes
- Dish and silverware sets – gently used/new, especially sets secured in labeled boxes
- Small appliances in good working order, with all parts included or attached and labeled – microwaves, toasters, and coffee pots
- Baby items – gently used/new cribs, car seats within 6 years from the listed manufacture date, pack and play, etc.
- Diapers (all sizes but especially size 4, 5, 6, and pull-ups) and baby wipes
We are currently NOT able to accept:
- New or used toys
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments or stereo equipment
- Home or holiday decorations
- Knick knacks
- Office supplies
- Art and frames
Thank you for trusting HomeFront with your donated items! During this unprecedented time, we are partnering closely with many of our sister nonprofit agencies to make sure that individuals and families in our community have access to the items they need to live lives with dignity. If we reach our space limitations, we may share your generous donations with these valued community partners who share our goal of breaking the cycle of poverty.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-989-9417 x127.
Thank you for caring!